We meet at 2:15pm on Sunday afternoons
Please see our Contact
page for location and directions.
1. That the Bible (66 books) is the inspired and infallible Word of God, the sole and sufficient guide for our life on earth.
2. That there is one God eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His humanity, His perfectly sinless life, His substitutionary death as an atonement for our sins, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father, and His personal return to the earth for His saints.
4. That all human beings are dead in sin and utterly lost and that the only way their sins can be forgiven is through repentance and through faith in the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. In the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit, whereby a person is born again to be a child of God.
6. That justification is by faith in Christ alone, the evidence of this being good works that glorify God.
7. In baptism in water, by immersion, after regeneration, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
8. In the necessity of being filled with the Holy Spirit continually in order to have power to be witnesses for Christ - by life and by word.
9. In the resurrection of the righteous to eternal life and the resurrection of the unrighteous to eternal damnation.
For a fuller statement of what we believe, click here.
Our Stance On Money Matters
Please click here to go to see the details about our Financial policy and stance on money matters/giving.
New Covenant Christian Fellowship is led by a plurality of elders. No elder is paid for his work. This is NOT because we feel that such financial support is unScriptural, but because we desire to stand apart from the bad testimony that many Christian workers have had in the matter of finances.
About Zac Poonen
Zac Poonen is the apostle over New Covenant Christian Fellowship. He was formerly an Indian Naval Officer who has been serving the Lord in India for nearly 50 years as a Bible-teacher. He has responsibility for a number of churches in the world.
He has written more than 25 books and numerous articles - which have been translated into many Indian and foreign languages. His messages are available on audio CDs and video DVDs.
Like the other elders in his churches, Zac Poonen also supports himself and his family through "tent-making" and does not receive any salary for his services. He does not receive any royalty for any of his books, CDs or DVDs, that are published by Christian Fellowship Centre, Bangalore.